- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- English Insight
- Introduction English Grammar
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Cambridge English Readers
- National Geographic Ladders
- Exam Materials
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Eiken (STEP) Test
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
First Certificate in English
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
- TOEIC Bridge®
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Business Language Testing Service
Teaching Knowledge Test
- MoreThis new 3-part reading series consists of My First Reading, My Next Reading, and My Best Reading.
Each series expands and enhances the learners’ vocabulary from beginner to academic. A variety of well-structured activities make reading fun and interesting. The learner progresses from being able to read with help to reading independently.
Includes a pull-out full color workbook in the back of each student book
My First Reading builds a strong foundation for young learners who are beginning to read through a three level reading series, using oral reading.
Cut-out flashcards at the back of each student book.
My Next Reading is a six-level reading series for young learners, using school subjects (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) related topics for writing sentences and speaking with partners.
My Best Reading offers a six-level reading comprehension series that builds on school curriculum (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) knowledge through fiction and non-fiction.
* A reading comprehension series that complements My First Writing and My Next Writing, to balance students’ reading and writing skills.
* Based on well-balanced reading approach for early elementary students
* Level-appropriate topics and vocabulary, plus school subject-related topics
* Two types of audio for phrase and sentence reading passage
* Interesting fictional and non-fictional stories with captivating illustrations and photos
* Variety of reading activity types and extensive writing practice
* Fun wrap up activities, story map and vocabulary review summary practice
* Downloadable interactive speaking worksheets and topic-related speaking worksheets
Sample pages from "My Best Reading 1"
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
The fun way to learn French! Based on the best-selling English card game, this g...
englishbooks.jp © 2018
- Junior/Senior High School