Pathways is Heinle's new four-level listening and speaking skills series that helps learners develop the language skills needed to achieve academic success.
Learners develop academic literacy skills through content, images and video from National Geographic digital media.
This innovative series provides learners with a pathway to success!
* Meaningful and authentic content from National Geographic digital media stimulates learners' curiosity and participation.
* A clear pathway from formal presentations to student-to-student interactions helps students become active, informed listeners in lectures and conversations.
* Communication skills are taught and practiced through realistic contexts designed to model the academic classroom.
* Presentation skills, including organization, preparation, and delivery techniques, are introduced and practiced in every unit, sharpening learners' ability to interact in different academic settings.
* Opportunities for critical thinking throughout each unit prepare learners to succeed in the academic classroom.