Exploring Reading Very Easy is a three-level reading series for children who are taking their first step in English reading. The best way to improve reading skills is to enjoy reading and to read a lot. There are 20 topics in each book. The series includes topics that children encounter in their everyday life.
- Familiar topics found in children's everyday life
- Listening activities different from other reading course books on the market
- Writing practice to help students learn vocabulary and sentence structure
- Games and activities to help students review the vocabulary learned in the main passage
- Comprehension questions to help students understand the passage, inferential meanings as well as literal meaning, and to improve thinking skills
- Pictures to help students understand and easily get involved with the passage
Check out some sample pages from "Exploring Reading Very Easy 1 Student Book"