Exploring Reading Easy is a three-level reading series for young children. The best way to improve reading skills is to enjoy reading and to read a lot. There are 20 topics in each book. The series includes topics that children encounter in their everyday life. It will ensure students' progression through various tasks.
- Easy-to-follow unit organization
- A variety of topics to make reading more enjoyable
- Listening activities different from other reading course books
- Comprehension questions to help students understand the passage, inferential meanings as well as literal meaning, and to improve thinking skills
- Pictures to help children better understand the words and the story
- Vocabulary activities to help students learn basic vocabulary required in elementary school English curriculums
Check out some sample pages from "Exploring Reading Easy 1 Student Book"