- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- English Insight
- Introduction English Grammar
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Cambridge English Readers
- National Geographic Ladders
- Exam Materials
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Eiken (STEP) Test
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
First Certificate in English
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
- TOEIC Bridge®
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Business Language Testing Service
Teaching Knowledge Test
Introduce facts about various countries to English language learners. Learners listen, and fill out a blank chart about each country. There are eight categories of facts: location, population, population density, life expectancy, culture, etc. Teachers are provided solutions which they read to learners. A4 size maps of each country are also provided. The maps may be printed for learners (with the facts about that particular country printed on the back side), or shown on a projector. One country may be introduced a week. In addition, a blank map is provided so learners can find and label each country. Finally, after a number of countries have been introduced, learners can fill out a graph for life expectancy and/or population density to compare differences. This activity gives learners the opportunity to broaden their horizons while learning useful English words and phrases.
- Single teacher use only. If more than one teacher will be using this product please purchase additional copies. Please respect the creator's efforts!
- Use with: Students over the age of 10
- No. of pages: 76
Downloadable Materials - how do they work?
It's easy! After we confirm your payment, we'll send you a link for you to download and print out your new materials. That's it!
Do you have any resources you’ve created and want to sell on our site?
Do you have worksheets, games or cards you’ve made and want to share with other teachers?
If so, don’t be shy, get in touch with us and we will do our very best to have your materials on sale for other teachers to use.
englishbooks.jp © 2018
- Junior/Senior High School