- Shopping cart Checkout
- Discount: 0円
8% Sales Tax: 207円
Points earned: 25 P
- Click here to view contents of your cart (hold on, may take a few moments!).
- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- Grammar Compass
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Macmillan Readers
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Exam Materials
- MoreDiscussion Process and Principles brings discussion to the classroom in a new way. It is not only about what to discuss (the topic), but how to discuss (the approach). Different topics require different approaches.
A carpenter with only a hammer in the toolbox approaches every task the same way. In a similar way, students with only one discussion strategy, approach every discussion the same way.
Discussion Process and Principles identifies several different approaches to discussion, each having its own language and discussion principle. Every unit features both a new topic and a new approach. As students fill their discussion toolbox with more and more approaches, they enjoy discussion all the more! Double your fun! Inspiring topics with exciting approaches!
Each unit features:
Discussion Labs that introduce the main points of the unit.
Discussion Labs include: Discussion Dynamics, Diversity, Synergy, Brainstorming, Keeping an Open Mind, Thinking Outside the Box, and many more!
A Discussion Principle that informs the participants' interaction in that unit’s discussion.
Discussion principles include: Respect Every Voice, Celebrate all Ideas, Seek first to Understand, Uncover Your Assumptions, and many more!
A Discussion Phrase Bank with language to help participants implement the unit’s discussion principle.
Discussion Practice featuring the unit's discussion topic.
Sample discussion topic: “Our Disaster Relief Plan--Thinking globally, acting locally. A killer tsunami wrecks havoc through parts of Asia. How can your group help?”
Let's Continue the Discussion, a discussion extension with several options to exploit the vocabulary and content of the topic.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School