- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Vitamin G
- Communicative Grammar in the TOEIC Test Style
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- Exam Materials
- LLL Award Winners & Nominees
- Oxford Bookworms Library Factfiles
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Macmillan Readers
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- MoreGOAL: FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Games, activities on every page
GOAL 2: Learn ABC’s and READ English!
A statement from the author:
I have been teaching English in Japan for over 10 years! I love it! But I was looking for a series for beginners, to consistently teach ABC's (written correctly) AND reading. And I couldn't find one! So I created my own!
Most of all, I wanted the book to be fun! In this business, it has to be fun!
My mother always told me I could write a book. This set of books has worked very well for me, both as the sole textbook or supplemental.
As a supplemental, I find the kids always want to go for Fun with English first. I have to tear them away from it! They like the challenge on each page and the success of figuring it out on their own! Most of all, they like the fun of it!
I chose fun words for beginners: colors, animals, fruits and vegetables. Plus, I chose simple everyday words that can be sounded out. Then a variety of fun games to reinforce. Soon the children are automatically sounding out the words on their own. Even 3 and 4 year-olds are excitedly READING WORDS by the end of the first book!
This is a proficiency-oriented program, each book building on the previous. High-level greetings, self-introductions, and conversations are in manga format in the third book.
Plus, (a secret) I find that as they are busily finishing a page on their own, I have a minute to organize myself for the next portion of the lesson!
I hope this series will be a success experience for you and your students!
GOALS: No. 1 -- KEEP IT FUN!
★ Children will know and write correctly their ABC's
★ CHILDREN WILL READ ENGLISH!!
★ Children will not be bored--never a dull moment!
★ Parents will be delighted and amazed with their children's progress!!
englishbooks.jp © 2018
- Junior/Senior High School