- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- LLL Award Winners & Nominees
- Oxford Bookworms Library Factfiles
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Macmillan Readers
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- その他An update of the well-loved course for young learners - now fully in line with the revised Cambridge English: Young Learners tests.
The fun course for seriously good results! This seven-level course delights children and inspires teachers with its bright ideas for the classroom. Perfect for general use Kid's Box Second edition is now updated with new vocabulary and activities so that it fully covers the syllabus of the revised Cambridge English: Young Learners tests. Language is presented through amusing stories and practised with fantastic songs and communicative activities to give children a confident start to learning English. The extensive range of supplementary materials with the enhanced digital package: interactive Pupil's Book and Activity Book in Presentation Plus, and the online platform with interactive games and extra activities for every lesson, make lessons a joy to teach.
* NEW updated vocabulary and activities to match the syllabus of the revised Cambridge English: Young Learners tests
* 'Monty's phonics' lessons help to improve pronunciation, spelling and reading skills
* CLIL sections build on children's knowledge of other subjects
* Illustrated values pages develop children's social awareness
* Presentation Plus enables teachers to turn their classroom into a digital learning environment whilst the online platform with extra practice helps them track their students' progress.