- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Exam Materials
- MoreLily Ladybug's grandfather had told her that there was a ladybug on the moon, but she could not see it. So she decided to go on a journey. Along the way she meets new friends. Together they cross rivers, mountains and even bridges in their search for a ladybug on the moon. Join Lily and her friends in this story of adventure, friendship... and the mystery of the moon.
- Size 17.7 cm (w) x 29.6 cm (t)
- 28 pages
- with 5-track CD (American and British Reading with BGM, Lovely Grandma's Bedtime Story, Story Time Music and Class Song sung by Deborah Grow)
- Soft Cover
- A lovely, progressive story with carefully selected, repetitive vocabulary and language patterns. Well suited to the EFL/ESL classroom.
- Great for interactive reading, prediction skills development and class discussions and crafts.
- Perfect for class performances and plays.
- Bright, colorful hand-crafted washi and clay images to capture and hold a child's attention.
*** Profile - Patricia Daly Oe ***
Patricia Daly Oe is a British writer and teacher who lives to the west of Tokyo with her family, cat and two tortoises. Her passions include music, writing and illustrating stories, enjoying nature, as well as cycling and swimming.
Born in the south east of England (Kent), she graduated from Aston University in Birmingham.
She worked in international sales and marketing for a number of years before arriving in Japan to begin a new career in English education. She has lived in Japan for over twenty years.
Patricia is the author of more than eight children's picture books and gives book-readings and narration concerts. As well as teaching English, she also holds special workshops and events for both children and adults in relation to using picture books, creativity and imagination in teaching and learning English.
Her stories have been described as heart-warming and moving.
Patricia's brightly-coloured collage-style art is simple and stimulating for young children.
She has also translated a number of books and publications from Japanese to English.
*** Profile - Mari Nakamura ***
Mari Nakamura, the owner of English Square in Kanazawa City, has been teaching children and teenagers, and providing training sessions to English language teachers around Japan, since 1993.
Her publications include English Land (2006), a six-level course book for EFL children, and Doraemon Hajimeteno Eigo Jiten (2011), a children's dictionary. She is also a regular contributor to the JALT TLC Newsletter.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School