- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Exam Materials
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Jr. STEP Test (Jidō Eiken)
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
Preliminary English Test
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Key English Test
Business Language Testing Service
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
- TOEIC Bridge®
International English Language Testing Syste...
- 50 Steps to Improving Your Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- Grammar Compass
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Page Turners
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Garnet Oracle Classics
- National Geographic Ladders
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- More* There will be changes in all level cover images and Level 3 partial contents. The new cover image has a “Digital Edition Available” icon, however it is not available in Japan.
Macmillan English is the first International English coursebook to be informed by English lessons in native speaker classrooms. It is designed for second language learners of English but uses many of the approaches to reading, writing and speaking that underpin the teaching of English to first language children.
In the early levels, the course does not assume a first language child’s experience of spoken English or culture. Language structures are introduced and practised to give a firm grounding in grammar, but from the start, the exposure to new language is more extensive than in traditional second language courses.
As children move up through the course, they experience more first language teaching methods. At the upper levels children cover the same aspects of English as do first language learners, though the needs of second language learners are always taken into account.
Each level of the course is delivered through eighteen units. Each unit has six lessons requiring a minimum of seven teaching sessions.
* Macmillan English grows with the children's maturity levels
* The wide range of integrated components provides a complete language learning tool
* Macmillan English Teacher’s Book gives teachers the support they need when they need it
* The 18-episode Macmillan English Fluency Book introduces children to the pleasure of listening to and speaking in English
* The cross-curricular content make Macmillan English a unique learning tool with a gradual shift towards learning English as a first language at higher levels
This product includes the “Working with Words CD-ROM”, a great resource for use in the classroom or at home.
Key Features of the Working with Words CD-ROM
Wide range of interactive activities for further consolidation and practice of grammar and vocabulary
4 vocabulary, grammar and extra practice activities per unit
A picture dictionary for level 1-3, with words and definitions for 4-6 to give children real dictionary practice
Glossary for each activity
All audio files for the Fluency Book
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Click to view sample page
englishbooks.jp © 2017
- Junior/Senior High School