- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- English Insight
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- DELTA Adventures in English
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Cambridge English Readers
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
First Certificate in English
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- TOEIC Bridge®
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Business Language Testing Service
Teaching Knowledge Test
- その他* 全レベルの装丁およびLevel 3の内容の一部が変更になる予定です。新装丁版の表紙には「Digital Edition Available」というアイコンが入っておりますが、日本ではDigital Editionの販売はございません。
Macmillan English is the first International English coursebook to be informed by English lessons in native speaker classrooms. It is designed for second language learners of English but uses many of the approaches to reading, writing and speaking that underpin the teaching of English to first language children.
In the early levels, the course does not assume a first language child’s experience of spoken English or culture. Language structures are introduced and practised to give a firm grounding in grammar, but from the start, the exposure to new language is more extensive than in traditional second language courses.
As children move up through the course, they experience more first language teaching methods. At the upper levels children cover the same aspects of English as do first language learners, though the needs of second language learners are always taken into account.
Each level of the course is delivered through eighteen units. Each unit has six lessons requiring a minimum of seven teaching sessions.
* Macmillan English grows with the children's maturity levels
* The wide range of integrated components provides a complete language learning tool
* Macmillan English Teacher’s Book gives teachers the support they need when they need it
* The 18-episode Macmillan English Fluency Book introduces children to the pleasure of listening to and speaking in English
* The cross-curricular content make Macmillan English a unique learning tool with a gradual shift towards learning English as a first language at higher levels
This product includes the “Working with Words CD-ROM”, a great resource for use in the classroom or at home.
Key Features of the Working with Words CD-ROM
Wide range of interactive activities for further consolidation and practice of grammar and vocabulary
4 vocabulary, grammar and extra practice activities per unit
A picture dictionary for level 1-3, with words and definitions for 4-6 to give children real dictionary practice
Glossary for each activity
All audio files for the Fluency Book
Click to view sample page