- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Mike's Janglish and Common Mistakes
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- Grammar Compass
- Introduction English Grammar
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Cambridge English Readers
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Exam Materials
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Eiken (STEP) Test
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
First Certificate in English
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
- TOEIC Bridge®
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Business Language Testing Service
Teaching Knowledge Test
- MoreThis new 3-part reading series consists of My First Reading, My Next Reading, and My Best Reading.
Each series expands and enhances the learners’ vocabulary from beginner to academic. A variety of well-structured activities make reading fun and interesting. The learner progresses from being able to read with help to reading independently.
Includes a pull-out full color workbook in the back of each student book
My First Reading builds a strong foundation for young learners who are beginning to read through a three level reading series, using oral reading.
Cut-out flashcards at the back of each student book.
My Next Reading is a six-level reading series for young learners, using school subjects (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) related topics for writing sentences and speaking with partners.
My Best Reading offers a six-level reading comprehension series that builds on school curriculum (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) knowledge through fiction and non-fiction.
* A reading comprehension series that complements My First Writing and My Next Writing, to balance students’ reading and writing skills.
* Based on well-balanced reading approach for early elementary students
* Level-appropriate topics and vocabulary, plus school subject-related topics
* Two types of audio for phrase and sentence reading passage
* Interesting fictional and non-fictional stories with captivating illustrations and photos
* Variety of reading activity types and extensive writing practice
* Fun wrap up activities, story map and vocabulary review summary practice
* Downloadable interactive speaking worksheets and topic-related speaking worksheets
Sample pages from "My Next Reading 1"
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
This series of books introduces the vowel digraphs of the English language other...
Exploring Reading Very Easy is a three-level reading series for children who are...
Step by Step Listening is a three-level listening and speaking integrated series...
englishbooks.jp © 2017
- Junior/Senior High School