- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Exam Materials
- Eiken (STEP) Test
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
- TOEIC Bridge®
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
Certificate of Proficiency in English
- 50 Steps to Improving Your Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Practical Grammar
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Garnet Oracle Classics
- National Geographic Ladders
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- World History Readers
- Oxford Bookworms Library Factfiles
- MoreScratch my back is a conversational card game for adults, and an exciting way to learn natural English.
It was created by Leon Butchers, who also produces the best-selling AGO Card Game series for children.
A game of Scratch My Back is a hilarious look into the art of persuasion that combines strategy and wordplay. Players enter into conversations guided by the cards in their hands. Points are scored by getting others to agree to your requests, talking your way out of trouble, and sometimes even by cooperating. It's a little competitive and a lot of fun!
There are several games playable with the Scratch My Back deck. The easiest game versions are quick to learn and play, while the more challenging games require some strategy, luck and a quick wit. You'll also need an upper intermediate understanding of English, and a sense of humor!
Included when you buy Scratch My Back:
108 high quality cards, in a plastic case with detailed instructions in English and Japanese.
Access to online tutorials and downloads, including classroom resources.
About the Game:
Scratch My Back is suitable for ages 12+ and requires two or more players.
There are several ways to play. Games take around 10 to 40 minutes (depending on the game version).
The cards contain over 200 natural English phrases.
An intermediate (or above) understanding of English is required.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Word by Word Primary Phonics Picture Dictionary is a systematic, phonics-based v...
The fun way to learn French! Based on the best-selling English card game, this g...
englishbooks.jp © 2017
- Junior/Senior High School