- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- English Insight
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- DELTA Adventures in English
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Penguin Active Reading (Pearson English Active Readers)
- Cambridge English Readers
- Exam Materials
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Eiken (STEP) Test
- Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Common Mistakes series
First Certificate in English
International English Language Testing Syste...
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test Of English for International Communicatio...
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- TOEIC Bridge®
Certificate of Proficiency in English
Business Language Testing Service
Teaching Knowledge Test
- MoreScratch my back is a conversational card game for adults, and an exciting way to learn natural English.
It was created by Leon Butchers, who also produces the best-selling AGO Card Game series for children.
A game of Scratch My Back is a hilarious look into the art of persuasion that combines strategy and wordplay. Players enter into conversations guided by the cards in their hands. Points are scored by getting others to agree to your requests, talking your way out of trouble, and sometimes even by cooperating. It's a little competitive and a lot of fun!
There are several games playable with the Scratch My Back deck. The easiest game versions are quick to learn and play, while the more challenging games require some strategy, luck and a quick wit. You'll also need an upper intermediate understanding of English, and a sense of humor!
Included when you buy Scratch My Back:
108 high quality cards, in a plastic case with detailed instructions in English and Japanese.
Access to online tutorials and downloads, including classroom resources.
About the Game:
Scratch My Back is suitable for ages 12+ and requires two or more players.
There are several ways to play. Games take around 10 to 40 minutes (depending on the game version).
The cards contain over 200 natural English phrases.
An intermediate (or above) understanding of English is required.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
人気シリーズの「Sing and Play」に、新たなレベル Purple が登場しました。 クラフトブックのみの5冊セットです。...
englishbooks.jp © 2018
- Junior/Senior High School