- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Two-Word Verbs in English
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- LLL Award Winners & Nominees
- Oxford Bookworms Library Factfiles
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Macmillan Readers
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Exam Materials
- MoreThink Read Write is an exciting phonics-based textbook/workbook combo. It is designed to make learning to read and write FUN for the homeschooler or ESL/EFL student (and teacher!).
208 FREE Teacher Flashcards!! Click here to download and print!
The vocabulary, line spacing, activities and font are ideal for children aged 5-10.
Bright, colorful illustrations and a warm, inviting layout will capture your students' attention and help them learn to think, read and write with a smile on their face. :-)
- Students will learn to write upper- and lower-case letters while always being challenged to think about a letter's use.
- Reading and writing activities on every page help students learn how to construct (writing) and deconstruct (reading) words as they acquire a fundamental knowledge of basic phonics.
- Beautiful illustrations of almost 100 words (nouns, verbs, adjectives and more) that children want to learn provide the building blocks for language creation and comprehension.
Unit 1 pp0-1 sample pages
- Bright, Colorful, Hand-drawn Illustrations.
- Game Board Introduces USEFUL Vocabulary in Each Unit.
- Clear and Easy-to-Follow Progression.
- Clear and Consistent introduction of Target Letter/Phoneme/Vocabulary.
- Left-side focus on phonemic awareness, letter recognition and vocabulary building.
- Right Side focusses on stroke order, writing practice and contextual application.
- High-Quality (included) CD provides classroom practice and home review/homework opportunities.
- Fun and Unique Activities keep learners engaged.
- Progressive Sound Blending, Double Consonants and Full Word Reading and Writing from the 2nd Unit on.
- A Helpful Focus on Common Mistakes early saves time later!
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School