- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- その他Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language.
Think is a fresh, vibrant and upbeat course designed to engage teenage learners and make them think. As well as building students' language skills, it offers a holistic approach to learning: developing their thinking skills, encouraging them to reflect on values and building their self-confidence. Topics are chosen to appeal to and challenge teenagers, firing their imagination and ensuring effective learning. Exam-style exercises and tips help students prepare for Cambridge English Key, Preliminary and First. Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, the course reflects real language usage and 'Get it right' sections help students avoid common mistakes.
ENGLISH TYPE / British English