- Shopping cart Checkout
- Discount: 1,710円
8% Sales Tax: 1,688円
Points earned: 0 P
- Click here to view contents of your cart (hold on, may take a few moments!).
- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- Grammar Compass
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Macmillan Readers
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Exam Materials
- More** The shiny side of the CD disc may show foggy marks, but this does not affect the sound quality. **
Uncle Henry combines the spontaneity and joy of Raffi with the cleverness
of Hans Christian Andersen.”
Deborah Roberts, Director of Dramatic Arts
JCC Palistage Theater, NJ, U.S.A.
Uncle Henry’s songs are designed to teach common words and phrases, ideal as a teaching tool for children of all ages, especially those who study English as a second language. The easy-to-pick-up melodies are sure to be hummed and sung by both children and adults alike, meaning that learning is achieved both naturally and enjoyably.
The majority of melodies are taken from Japanese and international traditional children’s songs, which will be instantly recognizable when you hear them! But can you sing them in English, in the unique Uncle Henry way…? Simple words and simple melodies captivate children from the very first second.
The songs are sung by a talented team of 43 American child singers, many of whom have even performed on Broadway!
Please note that this product features fresh new packaging and bilingual booklet design, but the music is unchanged from the original version (2003).
The Uncle Henry CDs are perfect for children of all ages (or even while still in the womb!), and adults too!
Total running time: 46:46
Sample page: Lyric booklet
- Let Us Clap Our Hands, Okay?
- I’m a Ball
- Knock, Knock, Knock
- Touch Your Head
- Cat Eyes
- Hello Hello, Moshi Moshi
- My Favorite Lunch
- Yeah! Baby! 2×11 is Tewnty-Two!
- I Wash Hands, You Wash Hands
- I Love You, Daddy
- No, No, No
- Which Is Better?
- Where Is the Springtime?
- Snap Your Fingers
- Pigeon Coo Coo
- Will You, Will You?
- This Is My Family
- Close Your Hands
- Goodnight My Little Boy/Girl
- （Sing Along）The ABC Song
- I Want to Take You to Hawaii
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School