- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- その他Second Edition - Now with practice exercises!
Read to Write Compositions takes students beyond the paragraph and introduces them to the basic principles of academic essay writing. The models follow a two-paragraph format that provides a sense of structure without overwhelming the reader. Learners study the models to identify key vocabulary, transition devices, and sentence structures before using the new language to write compositions of their own. A bilingual Composition Writing Manual introduces key elements of good academic writing. It covers a wide range of topics including layout, opening and closing sentences, and punctuation. The Manual provides teachers with a user-friendly system for giving detailed feedback on student writing.
Click to view sample page