- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Exam Materials
- Oxford Placement Test: Third Edition
- Centre Shiken (University Entrance Examination)
- Versant Test
(Telephone-Based Test of Speaking and Listen...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- English Insight
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- ELI Readers White Series
- Penguin Readers (Pearson English Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- National Geographic Ladders
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- MoreThis new 3-part reading series consists of My First Reading, My Next Reading, and My Best Reading.
Each series expands and enhances the learners’ vocabulary from beginner to academic. A variety of well-structured activities make reading fun and interesting. The learner progresses from being able to read with help to reading independently.
Includes a pull-out full color workbook in the back of each student book
My First Reading builds a strong foundation for young learners who are beginning to read through a three level reading series, using oral reading.
Cut-out flashcards at the back of each student book.
My Next Reading is a six-level reading series for young learners, using school subjects (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) related topics for writing sentences and speaking with partners.
My Best Reading offers a six-level reading comprehension series that builds on school curriculum (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) knowledge through fiction and non-fiction.
* A reading comprehension series that complements My First Writing and My Next Writing, to balance students’ reading and writing skills.
* Based on well-balanced reading approach for early elementary students
* Level-appropriate topics and vocabulary, plus school subject-related topics
* Two types of audio for phrase and sentence reading passage
* Interesting fictional and non-fictional stories with captivating illustrations and photos
* Variety of reading activity types and extensive writing practice
* Fun wrap up activities, story map and vocabulary review summary practice
* Downloadable interactive speaking worksheets and topic-related speaking worksheets
Sample pages from "My Best Reading 1"
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild who started a bank which made his family rich Corneliu...
Exploring Reading Very Easy is a three-level reading series for children who are...
Step by Step Listening is a three-level listening and speaking integrated series...
englishbooks.jp © 2018
- Junior/Senior High School