- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Two-Word Verbs in English
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Macmillan English Grammar In Context
- Language Practice Series
- Top 10/20 Great Grammar For Great Writing
- LLL Award Winners & Nominees
- Oxford Bookworms Library Factfiles
- Agatha Christie Collins English Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Black Cat Reading & Training Professional
- Black Cat Reading & Training Discovery
- Black Cat Reading & Training Reading Shakespeare
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Exam Materials
- More** Damaged Cover **
Sprint is a new general English course for teenagers in four levels, taking students to the B1 level of competence of the CEFR.
The stimulating content, coming with both print and digital components, will help students to become passionate about language learning and English-Speaking World.
Sprint is both teacher friendly and student friendly, thanks to the clear graphics and layout of the sections, as well as the precise cross referencing within the material.
In addition, the course provides teachers with a wide choice of extension tasks, to take students to a level of excellence or to broaden their knowledge at each given level.
Student’s Book with Downloadable Digital Book
* Ten-page units, opening with a Vocabulary presentation and a double language input: narrative texts (articles, blogs, web pages, interviews) in Presentation 1, followed by a photo story with dialogues in Presentation 2.
* Further Grammar sections, communicative Functions, Build your Competences sections (with thorough 4-skills work, cultural topics, CLIL readings and Kids at Work! activities).
* Test your Competences and Extra Practice recapitulative exercises with self-evaluation, every two units.
* Culture and Festivals: sixteen-page, full colour final section dedicated to history, culture and main celebrations of the English-Speaking World.
* Word Bank (Levels 1 and 2) with cross referenced, illustrated tables and photographs of the vocabulary presented within each unit.
* Drama Reader (Level 1 and 2): great literary classics to be read for pleasure and performed on stage. Simplified according to level, these feature introductions, pre-reading tasks and after-reading vocabulary and writing tasks.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School