- Junior/Senior High School
- Adult and University
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- L.A. Hill Short Stories
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Real English Grammar
- Grammar for English Language Teachers 2nd Edition
- Just Grammar American Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Exam Materials
- More** Damaged case **
The Lily Education Pack is an Enhanced CD (audio plus data) which has been especially designed for teachers and parents to get the most out of Lily and the Moon. In the pack you will find a carefully organized and linkable PDF document with separate folders for 20 Fun and Engaging Activities, including:
- Over 60 High Quality Flash Cards
- 10 Printable Worksheets for Crafts, Board Games and More!
- Expansion Ideas for Class Excursions and Activities
- Links to Lily Learning Videos
- Full Class Play Scripts (Full and Simplified Versions)
- Lily Class Song Lyrics
- Piano Score
- It also includes 6 Audio Tracks including a British and American English reading, Grandma's bedtime story, Story Time Music, Class Song and a special Karaoke Version of the Class Song!
Please take a look at some of the resources you can print from this Enhanced CD:
*** Profile - Patricia Daly Oe ***
Patricia Daly Oe is a British writer and teacher who lives to the west of Tokyo with her family, cat and two tortoises. Her passions include music, writing and illustrating stories, enjoying nature, as well as cycling and swimming.
Born in the south east of England (Kent), she graduated from Aston University in Birmingham.
She worked in international sales and marketing for a number of years before arriving in Japan to begin a new career in English education. She has lived in Japan for over twenty years.
Patricia is the author of more than eight children's picture books and gives book-readings and narration concerts. As well as teaching English, she also holds special workshops and events for both children and adults in relation to using picture books, creativity and imagination in teaching and learning English.
Her stories have been described as heart-warming and moving.
Patricia's brightly-coloured collage-style art is simple and stimulating for young children.
She has also translated a number of books and publications from Japanese to English.
*** Profile - Mari Nakamura ***
Mari Nakamura, the owner of English Square in Kanazawa City, has been teaching children and teenagers, and providing training sessions to English language teachers around Japan, since 1993.
Her publications include English Land (2006), a six-level course book for EFL children, and Doraemon Hajimeteno Eigo Jiten (2011), a children's dictionary. She is also a regular contributor to the JALT TLC Newsletter.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
englishbooks.jp © 2019
- Junior/Senior High School