- New English Fiction
- Scholastic Popcorn Readers
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Dominoes New Edition
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- Oxford Bookworms Playscripts
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Active English Grammar Second Edition
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Reading Workout with Grammar
- Practical Grammar
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- その他A new course in the Starting Skills in English series, combining all skills from Part B into one volume. Now with extra material in the form of a Workbook.
Have you studied English at school? Do you need to improve your competence in English? Then you need Starting Skills.
This course will help you improve your competence in the basic skills of English for college or university study.
In Starting Skills Book 2 you will learn 200 key words from ten knowledge areas.
- define and describe objects
- identify key factual information
- predict information in a talk
- talk about charts and graphs
- discuss key facts in the past
- identify key parts of speech
- read factual information and encyclopedia entries
- write accurately using basic sentence patterns
- use key spelling rules
You will also learn to:
Accompanying Workbook and Teacher's Book also available.