- Essential English Grammar
- English Insight
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- その他Colour Teacher's Book
Step-by-step instructions on how to use the material and carry out lessons.
Includes sections on routines, how to use the posters and puppets as well as extra ideas and material.
Help and support provided for teachers who lack experience or confidence in the pre-primary classroom.
Attractive and easy to use.
Audio CD contains simple dialogues, chants and songs from the Student Book.
Each Teacher's Book comes with a free Pandy the Panda!
Children love puppets, and Pandy puppet can be used in a variety of ways. Pandy puppet plays an important role in the lessons. It helps the teacher present and practice the language. It is a powerful communication tool. Pandy puppet can interact with the children in their real and fantasy worlds. See how Pandy puppet can transform your students lives!!