- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for First and First for Sch...
- Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
- Grammar and Beyond
- Basic College Writing with 5 Sentence Patterns
- Two-Word Verbs in English
- A Practical English Grammar 4th Edition
- Practical Grammar
- An A - Z of Common English Errors for Japanese Learners
- Just Grammar American Edition
- The Heinle Reading Library: Academic Content Collection
- DELTA Adventures in English
- Summertown Readers
- Pearson English Readers (Penguin Readers)
- Oxford Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles
- Oxford Bookworms Library
- Cambridge English Readers
- Pearson English Active Readers (Penguin Active Reading)
- Oxford Bookworms Collections
- その他Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language.
Whether inside or outside the classroom, American THiNK goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner - with an emphasis on critical thinking, values and self-esteem - ensuring academic and lifelong success.
*Challenge and inspire your teenage learners with thought-provoking topics.
*Guided writing and speaking build confident productive skills.
*Culture lessons encourage students to talk about life in other countries and how it compares with their own.
*"THiNK Exams" lessons and assessment-style activities prepare students for success at Cambridge English: Key, Preliminary and First.
*Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the interleaved Teacher’s Edition are ideal for mixed-ability classes.
*Flexible digital support includes Presentation Plus classroom presentation software, online workbooks and interactive ebooks.